Log in

Kansas Association
of Beverage Retailers




Log in

Selling Growlers in Retail Liquor Stores - What You Need to Know

  • Thursday, July 22, 2021
  • 11:50 AM - 12:45 PM
  • Online Virtual Meeting by Zoom - link provided with RSVP


  • Owner or employee of retail liquor store.
  • Representative of industry partners such as distributors, suppliers or allied organizations.

Registration is closed

Kansas now allows retail growler sales!  Selling growlers in your retail liquor store requires a food service license from the Kansas Department of Agriculture.  Adam Inman of the Kansas Dept. of Agriculture will lead this interactive meeting.  RSVP now to find out what it takes to sell growlers (or crowlers) in your store.

This meeting is provided on the Zoom platform.  You can choose whether or not to be on video or just participate by voice audio.

Please direct your questions to Amy Campbell at

Kansas Association of Beverage Retailers       P.O. Box 3842, Topeka, KS  66604      Email KABR  

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software